Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catch up

April 30, 2010
Today was catch up day in class. For the morning we had a lecture about Italian holidays and how much fun holidays are in Italy compared to America. For New Years EVERYONE sets off illegal fireworks and most people throw out all of their old appliances like washing machines, from their balcony windows. They do this because it is the New Year and they will be buying new things anyway! Imagine if that was what happened in America?!
For lunch I braved the cockroach pizza place again and had the most amazing 4 cheese pizza again. It's so yummy! Four cheeses!
In commercial design I got everything caught up and ready to render. I don't want to render. I'm avoiding it all costs. The problem is that I can see the retail boutique in my head and it looks perfect but I know once I start coloring it won't come out the way I see it. Computer or hand drawn. It's frustrating.
For dinner we missed happy hour and decided to eat actual food. So we got French fries and I ordered a lasagna pizza. The fries were SO good! I haven't had any that good in a long time. I was so full from the fries that I couldn't finish all of my pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment