Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 2

April 15, 2010
Got up super early and started our trek out to the fair. On the way one girl and I got seperated from the group and we got lost so we had to get off and go back a stop. Because the fair started this week there are SO many people out. All the buses and metros are super crowded. Of course we all dressed a little nicer today so we can look the part of designers. So we get on the crowded metro and this old guy jumps on right after us. And he's pressed up RIGHT behind me trying to grab my butt! I can't move anywhere so I just try to not be so close. Then people get off and we get switched around and now he's to the side of me. Oh it was awful!!!!!!!!!! Worse than being at the club! I put my elbow against his fat old stomach and leaned sideways as much as I could so he wouldn't touch me. After I bolted off the train I slathered myself with sanitizer. EWWW!
Once we got to the fair the excitement finally set it. There were hundreds of thousands of people there from ALL over the world! We got a map, there are 8 buildings all together and 2 of them have second floors. We got through 3 today in about 7 hours only sitting down for about 20 minutes every 2 hours. We still have Friday, Saturday and a little bit of Sunday to run around and look at things. I was very surprised to find Russians there! There weren't many Americans and when we asked for brouchures for America most of them said they didn't have anything in America and shipping it there was way expensive. But still it's awesome! I'm so excited to be here!




No comments:

Post a Comment