Sunday, April 18, 2010

End of Design Week






April 17

We went dancing last night. Man oh man was I tired. Everyone told us that this particular club was the best and they were having an awesome DJ on Friday night so we went. Lame. Lame, lame, lame. Everyone was on some kind of drug and all they played was techno. And every 20 minutes they blew this annoying train horn and turned on the house lights! WTF! Us vampires like the dark, don't turn on the lights you idiot! It was rather annoying. Now it's funny but then it was NOT.
We got up earlier than I would have liked and wandered around the city to look at exhibitions and then hit the Design Show for ONE MORE DAY!!!! Then I went home and to eat and now I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie eating chocolate and a diet coke. (After 3 weeks of regular coke I was finally able to find a diet.) I'm supposed to be doing homework but I'm on design overload and I have no intention of doing anything today. I need a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures from Design Week...you ladies will be up on all the latest and greatest stuff~

    Have a good week.

    Mel~

    ReplyDelete