Monday, April 5, 2010

Lazy Days


April 4-5, 2010
After staying up on saturday night until 1:30 we all slept in until 1:30 in the afternoon and basically didn't leave our beds all day long. It was pouring on Easter Sunday so we layed in bed ate food and watched conference. :) Best day of my life. Plus we found this amazing pudding that is basically a Dark Chocolate Dove bar melted into chocolaty pudding goodness.
Since we slept in so late I couldn't go to bed at all. Seriously laid in my bed until almost 3 am and had to get up for school at 7 am. What a night!!
School this morning was interesting. At least the sun was out! Our first class was Culture and Civilization of Italy. So cool! Probably my first class of 4 hour lectures in a long time. But still it was interesting. I already have a crap load of homework. After an hour lunch break we were up for our next class of Advanced Commercial Design. This class sounds like fun, we're designing a prefab boutique for the World Exhibition in Milan in 2015.
After being in class for 8 hours none of us wanted to go home we walked on over to McDonalds! Yay!!! I promise I won't eat there again for at least a week. Don't worry I've kept up on my daily intake of Gilato. I hope they have Gilato in heaven.
Sorry no pictures today, life has been pretty boring these last 2 days. The weather is starting to warm up! I think spring has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment